The guidelines below are designed to give you a broad idea of the typical loans that we approve and fund in a timely manner. If the terms of the loan you are looking for fit within these “guidelines”, you have a very good chance of getting a quick pre-approval.
Since every loan request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, we can normally make an exception to one of the guidelines if the overall transaction makes sense to all parties involved.
For example, we may lend up to 70% for a purchase loan file for a newer home in excellent condition in a highly-desirable area, whereas we might only be able to finance 60% on a hundred-year-old home in poor condition in a remote location. That’s why we like to review your loan scenario based on your unique situation before you go through the trouble of filling out a bunch of paperwork.
- The property must be located in California for a Hard Money Loan
- Business, Commercial and Fix and Flip loans available in different states
- Loan amounts $50,000 or greater
- Up to 65% Loan-To-Value Ratio*
- Interest Rates range from 9-12%
- Interest Only Payments
- Loan Terms from 3 to 7 years. (36 months – 84 months)
- 6 months of guaranteed interest payments to the investor (on most cases)
- Up to 4% Origination Fee (4% of the loan amount as Cost of funds. Also known as Points)
- Loan Purposes: Purchase, refinance, fix and flip, business purpose, commercial, rehab and construction transactions.
- Occupancy: 2nd Homes and Investment Properties.